Friday, December 5, 2008

Date

I can't believe it!

The hospital called this morning and they had a cancellation.

My surgery is scheduled for Wednesday December 10, 2008.

FIVE DAYS! FIVE! Holy crap.

I'm nervous and excited and I can't believe it's happening so soon!

I have five more days to get used to the idea that I am going to have surgery. I think I'm OK with the actual operation. I understand what the Doctor is going to and how the operation takes place. I'm just not looking forward to going under anesthetic. Even thinking about it now gets my heart racing!

I've thought long and hard about this surgery and what it means to me and I'm ready.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

2 comments:

savia said...

Oh, my God - I'm so excited for you! Hooray for a surgery date, and please be sure to let me know if you need anything while you're recovering! :)

Saphira said...

Thanks! I'll let you know!